24.9.07

the first. hopefully not the last. your everything..



Hi. So that's me. I can't figure out how exactly to put the picture in the little box, so I'm gonna put it here, and then put it there. You like that don't you? When I put it all over the place.
I can't promise that this will be the most entertaining blog ever. But then, that's what life's all about - the lack of promises. Or at least broken promises. Ah, there now, I'm not a total pessimist. I'm quite the opposite actually. Hopefully you'll eventually see that.

Why Eye Heard to Much? 'Cause hopefully I'll tell you a lot more than you ever wanted to know - or cared about. And your eyes are how you hear on line. Get it? I'm very cleaver.
Anyway, so let's make that my first post, but not today's post. Till a moment from now.

God, I'm hot.

No comments: